Located in Bellevue, Washington, The Moore Center offers a full spectrum of outpatient eating recovery treatment options for male and female adults and adolescents. Services offered include Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and Step-Down, all of which are tailored to meet each individual patient’s unique needs. Due to national recognition for excellence in treating eating disordered patients and families, we are currently expanding our multidisciplinary staff of professionals, and have the following employment opportunities available:
- Psychiatrist, Child & Adolescent
- Quality, Compliance and Training Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Case Manager
- Milieu Coordinator
- Dietary Tech
- A competency-driven core culture aligned with our business strategy, creating a great place to work in addition to providing world class care to our patients;
- Competitive salary; and
- Excellent fringe benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) and Flexible Spending Account.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
We are always looking for skilled eating disorders professionals to join our team that share in The Moore Center’s values and mission. If you are interested in working in a collaborative treatment environment, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Diagnose and treat the mental, emotional and behavioral issues of patients experiencing acute eating disorders and associated medical complications. Actively participate on interdisciplinary treatment team to address the bio-psycho-social needs of our patients. Work with nationally recognized “thought leaders” in the treatment of eating disorders.
- Board certified in psychiatry and/or child/adolescent psychiatry
- Experience working with eating disorders in the past or a clear desire to work with the patient population
- Demonstrated high level qualities of leadership in an organizational context
- History of working with patients with complex medical and psychological challenges a plus
Quality, Compliance and Training Manager
The Quality, Compliance and Training Manager provides leadership in the development and measurement of The Moore Center’s approach to quality/performance improvement and medical safety, licensing and accreditation, and utilization review systems. The position ensures management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies, that company policies and procedures are being followed, and that behavior in the organization meets the company’s standards of conduct. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Initiates and oversees the development of a comprehensive quality/performance improvement program.
- In conjunction with the medical staff and system leadership, directs and coordinates quality/performance improvement initiatives.
- Participates in the development, monitoring, reporting, and improvement of activities related to clinical pathways and guidelines.
- Initiates, oversees, and integrates a comprehensive medical safety program as a component of quality services to improve the safety of patients, visitors, and employees.
- Recommends performance improvement activities related to medical safety and patient care.
- Oversees the investigation and reporting of events as required by regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mental health/psychiatric nursing
- Five to seven years of progressively more responsible experience in healthcare environment, including experience in management of clinical services and experience working in performance improvement/quality management areas
- Knowledgeable of Washington State regulations as well as Joint Commission standards related to behavioral health care accreditation.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
The Registered Nurse is in charge of the patients’ bio-psycho, socio-spiritual needs 24 hours per day, 7 days a week on the nursing unit. The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to meet these needs. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the overall nursing unit functioning while on duty. This position does not have a designated shift or location, and will be trained at both the Adult facilities and Child and Adolescent facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree with one to two years related experience and/or training
- One year related milieu experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to manage inpatient/residential milieu with a focus on reinforcing coping and containment skills
- Able to perform initial nursing assessment and ongoing assessments each shift to monitor and evaluate each patients’ status and plan of care
- Must be very flexible
The Case Manager is built to assist treatment teams and the Clinical Director with completing admission, treatment planning and discharge charting while also assisting in program development and milieu programming. The Case Manager will attend daily team meetings, weekly team rounds, and various groups as a part of the treatment team and member of the community.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prefer 2 years experience treating patients with eating disorders at the partial hospitalization, residential, or inpatient level.
- Advanced computer knowledge with Microsoft Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Assist with completion of admission paperwork, specifically 24 hour treatment plan and Master treatment plan.
- Attend daily team meetings in which patient cases are discussed.
- Finalize completed treatment plan updates to be faxed to referring providers weekly
- Support with aftercare coordination for disposition planning and Primary Therapist with discharge summary.
- Assist Business Office with creating Movement Report while in daily team meeting for transitions in level of care and discharge planning.
- Assist Clinical Director and Nursing Manager with milieu support, including coverage of milieu during monthly meetings, patient skills groups and supported meals.
Milieu Coordinators provide constant and comprehensive patient supervision and support, facilitate psycho-educational groups, provide structure and contribute to implementation of therapeutic programming including experiential therapy, bathroom and meal-time support; Ensure a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Master’s level Degree
- Experience in an inpatient psych environment
- Experience working with eating disorders in the past or a clear desire to work with this population
- Experienced with DBT, CBT
- Ideal candidates will also have adjunct skills – yoga instructor, art therapy. . .
- A valid Driver’s License including a clean MVR record
The Moore Center is seeking a Dietary Technician for the 7-day Partial Hospitalization Program and Intensive Outpatient Program. This position is an integral part of a multidisciplinary team of Therapists, Counselors, and Psychologists. We are a fast paced and dynamic environment. This role requires the ability to complete projects and provide administrative assistance for the Dietary Department, supervise meals, and otherwise relieve Dieticians of clerical work and administrative and business details.
- Bachelor Degree in related field of dietetics, psychology, or other human services preferred or relevant experience in a clinical administrative setting.
- Some experience working with mentally ill populations preferred.
- Experience with eating disorders preferred, not required
- DTR a plus, not required.
- Experience in a fast paced environment