We are currently seeking talented, compassionate professionals across multiple disciplines. A variety of positions are currently available, including:
- Nurse Manager
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Licensed Primary Therapists
- Milieu Coordinators
- Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Utilization Review Coordinator
- Unit Coordinators
- Group Therapist
- Patient Care Assistants
- Professional Relations Coordinator
Located in Bellevue, Washington, The Moore Center offers a full spectrum of outpatient eating recovery treatment options for male and female adults and adolescents. Services offered include Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and Step-Down, all of which are tailored to meet each individual patient’s unique needs. Due to national recognition for excellence in treating eating disordered patients and families, we are currently expanding our multidisciplinary staff of professionals, and have the following employment opportunities available:
- A competency-driven core culture aligned with our business strategy, creating a great place to work in addition to providing world class care to our patients;
- Competitive salary; and
- Excellent fringe benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) and Flexible Spending Account.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
The Registered Nurse is in charge of the patients’ bio-psycho, socio-spiritual needs 24 hours per day, 7 days a week on the nursing unit. The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to meet these needs. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the overall nursing unit functioning while on duty. This position does not have a designated shift or location, and will be trained at both the Adult facilities and Child and Adolescent facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree with one to two years related experience and/or training
- One year related milieu experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to manage inpatient/residential milieu with a focus on reinforcing coping and containment skills
- Able to perform initial nursing assessment and ongoing assessments each shift to monitor and evaluate each patients’ status and plan of care
- Must be very flexible
Professional Relations Coordinator
The Professional Relations Coordinator is responsible for developing a strong referral database and executing a strategic marketing plan resulting in increased awareness and utilization of the Eating Recovery Center and The Moore Center services. Responsible for managing all inquiries regarding services from initial contact to admission to the facility.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or the behavioral health field or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years related experience in marketing, sales and management experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of the eating disorder field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Extensive national travel required including some nights and weekends