Located in Bellevue, Washington, The Moore Center offers a full spectrum of outpatient eating recovery treatment options for male and female adults and adolescents. Services offered include Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient, all of which are tailored to meet each individual patient’s unique needs.
Due to national recognition for success in serving eating disordered patients and a growing number of individuals and families in need of comprehensive care, we are expanding our staff and currently have several positions available.
We are seeking skilled individuals who want to join our team:
- In saving, strengthening and supporting patients and their families
- In believing that it is not about the disorder, it is about lasting recovery
- In practicing the belief that quality care is driven by quality people
- In helping restore healthy lives
In addition, we always welcome applications from skilled professionals across multiple disciplines, and all applications received will be reviewed and kept on file for consideration as new positions become available.
- iaedp™ Approved Supervisors on staff
- A competency-driven core culture aligned with our business strategy, offering a great place to work in addition to providing world-class care to our patients
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent fringe benefits; Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Generous Paid Time Off, 401(K) with company match and Flexible Spending Account Program
If you are interested in joining a team of dedicated professionals committed to the full range of treatment of eating disorders, click the button below.